Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has released the notification of the recruitment for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO). Eligible candidates can apply online from 21-09-2022 to 07-10-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale
|Assistant Prosecution Officer
|Bachelor of Law from a recognized University and the minimum educational qualification for a candidate for appointment shall be that degree of Bachelor of Law which is essential for registration to practice in Court as an Advocate.
Age Limit:- Age limit for the above-mentioned posts is given below in detail:-
|For UR (Male) Candidates
|21 to 37 years
|BC, EBC, and UR (Female) Candidates
|21 to 40 years
|SC and ST Candidates
|21 to 42 years
Pay Scale:- Level-09 Pay Matrix
|SC/ ST of Bihar State only
|Permanent Female Residents of Bihar State
|All Other Candidates
How to Apply:-
- Applicants should apply only through online mode from 21-09-2022 to 07-10-2022 on the Commission’s websites given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Examination./ Written Examination/ and Interview
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Submission:- 07-10-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|SPSC Govt. Jobs
|Click to View