Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Female Health Workers. Eligible candidates can apply online before 06-10-2023.
|Female Health Worker
|(i) It will be necessary to have passed the training course in Auxiliary Nurse Midwife of the duration determined from time to time by the Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi from a recognized institute and to have a certificate.
(ii) It will also be mandatory for the candidate to be registered with the Bihar Nurses Registration Council, Patna.
Age Limit:- Between 21 – 40 years. Age relaxation will be given according to the rules
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs.2400/- Pay Level 04 as per 7th CPC
Application Fee:- Application fee according to categories is given below in detail:-
|General/ EWS/ OBC
|SC/ ST/ Female of Reserved and Unreserved category of Bihar/ PWD
|Out-of-state candidates whether it is Female/ Male of any category
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Computer Based Test, and Document Verification
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Application forms have to be filled only online, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 06-10-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Medical Govt. Jobs
|Click to View