National Institute of Technology Patna (NIT) has released the notification for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in the Department of Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Architecture under 4 tier flexible faculty cadre structure. Eligible candidates can apply before 10-06-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Level-14A as per pay matrix of 7th CPC
(ii) Ten years after Ph.D. or thirteen years total working experience, out of which seven years should be after Ph.D. At least three years at the level of Associate professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 9500 or four years at the level of Associate Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 9000 or a combination of Rs. 9000 and Rs.9500 or equivalent in an Institution of repute or Research & Development lab or relevant industry.
Level-13A2 as per pay matrix of 7th CPC
(ii) Six years after Ph.D. of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000; Or
Nine years total working experience, of which three years should be after Ph.D., with at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000.
(Grade-II) Level-10 to 12 as per pay matrix of 7th CPC
(ii) For Level-11:- One-year post Ph. D experience of Teaching and Research in institutions of repute or Industry.
(iii) For Level-12:- Three years after Ph.D. or six years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute or Research and Development Labs or relevant industry.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- The duly completed application form, along with duly self-attested supporting documents, such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, and enclosures, must be sent by speed/ registered post only so as to reach The Director, NIT Patna, Ashok Rajpath, Patna-800005, India latest by 16.06.2022; 5:00 PM.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Test/ Interview
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the test/ Interview.
- The Institute will not be responsible under any circumstances for any sort of postal delay.
- Original documents along with one set of self-attested copies will have to be produced at the time of the interview for verification.
Last date for submission of online application:- 10-06-2022 (05:00 PM)
Last date of submission of printout of application:- 16-06-2022 (05:00 PM)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Bihar Govt Jobs||Click to View|