State Health Society, Bihar has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Junior Resident on a tenure basis in Govt Medical Colleges and Hospitals. Eligible candidates can apply before 24-12-2021 (11:59 P.M).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.65000 per month
|1062||MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical Council of India/ National Medical Commission|
Age Limit:- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Resident can check the post wise age limit from the table given below:-
|UR (Male)||37 years|
|BC/EBC (Male and female)||40 years|
|UR (Female)||40 years|
|SC/ ST (Male and female)||42 years|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List and Document Verification
- Incomplete/ late applications will be rejected.
- Originals documents must bring at the time of Document Verification.
Last date for Online Registration and Fee Payment:- 24-12-2021 (11:59 P.M)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Medical Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Bihar Govt Jobs||Click to View|