Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Tutor and Travelling Veterinary Officer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before 23-02-2022.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|216||M.Sc Nursing or B.Sc Nursing (Post/ Basic) course or Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration course passed with two years working experience|
|Travelling Veterinary Officer|
Rs.53100 – 167800/-
|624||(i) B.V.Sc and B.V.Sc & A.H from a recognized university.|
(ii) Must be permanently registered with Veterinary Council.
Age Limit:- The minimum and maximum age limits for the post of Tutor and Travelling Veterinary Officer are 21 years and 40 years respectively.
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs.200|
|SC/ ST/ Female of Reserved and Unreserved category||Rs.50|
|Out-of-state candidates whether it is female/ male of any category||Rs.200|
Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card/ credit card/ internet banking/ e-challan of SBI.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
Last date for Application Submission:- 23-02-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Bihar Govt Jobs||Click to View|