Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Mines Inspector (Non-Gazetted) posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 20-10-2021.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Mines Inspector |
Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP-4200
|100||(i) Diploma in Mines and Mines Surveying from All India Council for Technical Education recognized.|
(ii) Bachelor in Geology from a recognized university.
Age Limit:- 21 – 37 years
|General/ BC/ OBC/ All category candidates from outside Bihar state||Rs.750|
|SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD||Rs.200|
At the time of depositing the examination fee, the processing fee and service fee will be borne by the candidate separately on the amount of the examination fee. As for online submission, the processing fee and service fee prescribed by the concerned bank will be payable separately.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Exam
Place of Posting:- Bihar
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
Last Date for Online registration:- 20-10-2021
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 22-10-2021
Official Advertisement – Download Now
Official Source – Official Website