The Central Bank of India has released the notification for the recruitment of Retired Officers on a contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply before 28-02-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Eligibility Criteria|
Rs.40000 – 100000/-
|535||The Officer should have retired with a good track record and no major punishment/ penalty should have been inflicted on the retired Officer during five years of his service in the Bank preceding his retirement and no minor punishment/ penalty should have been inflicted on the retired officer during three years of his service in the Bank preceding his retirement.|
Age Limit:- 63 years
Application Fee:- Rs.590 (Rs. 500/- plus GST @ 18%) will be payable by way of Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalised/ Scheduled Bank drawn in favor of Central Bank of India and payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can click here to download the application form.
- Retired officers applying for identified vacancies in Central Office, the application may be forwarded to Central Staff Dept, 12th Floor Central Office.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Personal Interaction
- The applicant can apply only for the designation in which he retired from the Bank.
- No other allowance/expense shall be allowed during the term of the Contract.
- The retired officer should be of sound health.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Last date to submit applications:- 28-02-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Banking Govt Jobs||Click to View|