Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor in various subjects/ departments. Eligible candidates can apply within two weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|132||For the disciplines of Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Sciences, Languages, Library Science, Journalism & Mass Communication and Physical Education.|
1) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Application Fee:- UR/OBC/EWS category candidates have to pay Rs.500 through credit/ debit card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply:-
- All applicants are required to apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Interview
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the interview.
- No application fee will be charged from applicants from SC, ST, PwBD category and Women applicants.
Last Date for Application Submission:- Within two weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Delhi Govt Jobs||Click to View|