University of Delhi, Swami Shraddhanand College has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 20th March 2022 up to 05:00 pm (17:00hr).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|01||Good academic record with a Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B on the UGC seven-point scale.|
|Sr. P.A. to Principal|
Level – 07
|01||1. A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.|
2. At least 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
3. Skill test norms
a) Dictation: 10 minutes at an average speed of 100w.p.m
b) Transcription: 40 minutes (English) or 55 minutes (Hindi) on the computer.
c) Computer proficiency viz. Typing Skill, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Internet, E-mail communication, etc.
Level – 06
|01||Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.|
|03||1. A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.|
2. Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
Level – 06
|01||1. M.Lib.Sc./ M.L.I.Sc. or equivalent|
Master’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or any other discipline and B.Lib. Sc./B.L.I.Sc.
2. Computer Science paper at Graduate/PG level or 6 months computer science course from a recognized/ registered institution.
Level – 05
|02||1. Graduate in Art/ Science/ Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification.|
2. B.Lib. Sc / B.L.I.Sc.
3. Course in computer application at Graduate or PG level or six months computer course from a recognized/ registered institution.
|Sr. Tech. Assistant (Computer)|
Level – 06
|01||B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronic/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications.|
M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA, with 1-year experience in programming and Database management or Network administration in a research/ Educational institute or commercial/ service industry establishment of repute.
Level – 04
|03||Should have passed senior secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with relevant science subject.|
Graduate with relevant subject.
Level – 01
|14||Should have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized board.|
Level – 01
|03||1. Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.|
2. Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
1. UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 500/-
2. SC/ST – Rs. 250/-
3. PwBD and female/Women – No Fee
|Jr. Assistant||27 years|
|Professional Assistant, Sr. P.A. to Principal, Administrative Officer||35 years|
|Library Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Laboratory Assistant, Sr. Tech. Assistant (Computer), Semi Professional Assistant, Senior Assistant||30 years|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test and Skill Test
- No TA/DA shall be paid.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 20th March 2022 up to 05:00 pm (17:00 hr)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Delhi Govt Jobs||Click to View|