Staff Selection Selection Commission (SSC) had released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Stenographer Grade C and D. Interested candidates can apply before 05-09-2022.
|Stenographer Grade C
|18 to 30 years
|Candidates must have passed the 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
|Stenographer Grade D
|18 to 27 years
Vacancies:- Vacancies will be determined in due course.
Application Fee:- Fee payable: Rs 100/- and Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disability (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
How to Apply:-
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Computer Based Examination and the Skill Test
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- No application fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last date of Submission:- 05-09-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Click to View