NTPC Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of Medical Specialist / GDMO for its hospitals at Projects/ Stations. Eligible candidates can apply before 16-03-2022.
|Post Name/ Specialty||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
(ii) 2 years experience/ practice after MBBS
|Paediatrician||09||MD/ DNB in Pediatrics or MBBS with PG Diploma in Child Health|
|Orthopaedics||05||MS/ DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in Orthopaedics|
|Ophthalmologist||02||MS/MD/ DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in Ophthalmology|
|Radiologist||08||MD/ DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in Radiology|
|O&G||03||MS/MD/ DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in O&G|
|Pathologist||08||MD/ DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in Pathology|
|ENT||02||MS/MD/ DNB or MBBS with PG Diploma in ENT|
Age Limit:- 37 years
(i) GDMO – E2 Grade (Rs.50000 – 160000)
(ii) Medical Specialist – E4 Grade (Rs.70000 – 200000) and E3 (Rs.60000 – 180000)
Experience required for Medical Specialist:-
(i) 2 years experience/ practice after MD/ MS/ DNB
(ii) 2 years experience/ practice after completing MBBS plus PG Diploma in relevant specialty.
Application Fee:- Candidate belonging to the General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300 through online and offline mode.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Online written test and interview
- The fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
- The posting shall be at any of the Stations/ Projects/ JVs/ Subsidiaries of NTPC.
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 16-03-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|