Ramjas College has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Professor in various departments/ subjects. Interested candidates can apply before 29-06-2022.
|Botany||12||(i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University|
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clauses (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document).
(i) The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Pay Scale:- Level 10 with entry pay of Rs. 57,700/- as per the 7th CPC Pay Matrix in addition to other usual allowances.
Application Fee:- Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category and no application fee will be charged to applicants from SC, ST, PwBD categories, and Women applicants.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates who fulfill the requirement can apply through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the Application Form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online filled application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Screening/ Shortlisting and Interview
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date of Submission:- 29-06-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Teaching Govt. Jobs||Click to View|