Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification of the recruitment to the post of Delhi Police Head Constables. Eligible candidates can apply for Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi Police Exam online before 16-06-2022 (23:00 hrs).
|Post Name||Head Constable|
|Pay Matrix||Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25500-81100)|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 years|
|Essential Qualification||(i) 10 + 2 (Senior Secondary) pass or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
(ii) Professional Attainments:
Application Fee:- Eligible candidates have to pay Rs.100 through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can go through the official link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to apply online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the filled online application for future references.
Click to view:- SSC Head Constable Exam 2022 Pattern and Syllabus
Selection Procedure:- Computer-Based Exam, Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT), Typing Test on Computer, Computer (Formatting) Test, and Document Verification.
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Women candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- An incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Last date for receipt of the online application:- 16-06-2022 (23:00 hrs)
Last date for making an online fee payment:- 17-06-2022 (23:00 hrs)
Last date for the generation of offline Challan:- 18-06-2022 (23:00 hrs)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the Bank):- 20-06-2022
Schedule of Computer Based Examination:- September 2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Application||Click to Apply|
|SSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|