The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the notification of the recruitment for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). Interested candidates can apply before 09-07-2023
|Post Name and Stream||Vacancies||Qualification|
|25||(i) Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.|
(ii) Desirable Experience – Two years post-qualification experience as an Advocate (including as an associate in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s Office or Law firm) after being enrolled under the Advocates Act, 1961 (25 of 1961) shall be a desirable qualification.
Age Limit:- Candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on May 31, 2023
Pay Scale:- The pay scale is Rs.44,500-89,150/-
Application Fee:- Rs.1000/- plus 18% GST as application fee cum intimation charges for Unreserved/ OBC/ EWSs and Rs.100/- plus 18% GST as intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PwBD category of Applicant.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are required to apply Online through the official website given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Screening, Examination, and Interview
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 09-07-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Maharashtra Govt. Jobs||Click to View|