Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the notification of the recruitment for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). Interested candidates can apply before 31-07-2022.
|Post Name and Stream
|Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post-graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computer application/ information technology from a recognized University/ Institute
Age Limit:- Candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on June 30, 2022
Pay Scale:- The pay scale is Rs.44500-89150/-
Application Fee:- Rs.1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges for Unreserved/ OBC/ EWSs and Rs.100 as intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PwBD category of Applicant.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the official website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Screening/ Examination/ Interview
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Submission:- 31-07-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Maharashtra Govt. Jobs
|Click to View