Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Police Sub-Inspectors. Eligible candidates can apply before 03-10-2023.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Police Sub-Inspector||615||Candidates should possess 10th, 12th, Any Degree.|
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 35 years and age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale:- Candidates will get Rs.38,600 to Rs.1,22,800/- per month
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.544/- for Unreserved Categories and Rs.344/- for Backward Classes/ Economically Weaker Sections/ Orphans/ Handicapped candidates.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only on the Official website given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test and Interview
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- No application fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidature may be immediately canceled on account of Canvassing.
- Applications received after the scheduled date and time for submission of application will be rejected.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 03-10-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|