Bombay High Court has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Personal Assistants to the Hon’ble Judge. Eligible candidates can apply before 26-10-2023 (5:00 P.M.).
|Post Name & Pay Scale
Rs.67,700 – 2,08,700/- Per Month
|(i) Must possess a University Degree. However, this condition may be relaxed, if the candidate has been working as a Stenographer (Lower Grade) for not less than 10 years or a Stenographer (Higher Grade) for not less than 8 years in the High Court or in any other Court or Tribunal or in the office of Advocate General or Government Pleader, preference being given to candidates possessing a Degree in Law.
(ii) Must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I.T.I. for speed of 120 w.p.m. or above in English Shorthand and 50 w.p.m. in English Typing; and
(iii) Must possess a Computer Certificate with proficiency in the operation of Word Processor in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S.Office, M.S.Word, Wordstar-7, and Open Office Org.
Age Limit:- Between 21 – 38 years. Upper-age relaxation will be given to reserved categories.
Application Fee:- A candidate is required to pay Registration fees of Rs.300/- through ‘SBI Collect’ an online payment gateway facility
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the filled online application and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shorthand Dictation Test, Typing Test, and Viva-Voce
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 26-10-2023 (5:00 P.M.)
Official Source – Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Law and Judicial Govt. Jobs
|Click to View