Bombay High Court has released the notification for the recruitment of Clerk Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 06-01-2022 (5:00 P. M).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
Rs.19900 – 63200 plus allowances
|247||A candidate for being eligible:-|
(A) must be a Graduate of any recognized University in any faculty. However, the preference will be given to Law Graduates.
(B) must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p. m.
(C) must possess Computer Certificate in proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes:-
a) Universities established under the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
b) Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
m) Certificate regarding Qualification of computer knowledge specified in Government Resolutions dated 04/02/2013, 08/01/2018, and 16/07/2018 issued by Information Technology (G.A.D.) department of Government of Maharashtra.
Age Limit:- 18 – 38 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Screening/ Written Test
- The fees shall not be refunded in any case.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Incomplete/ incorrect information will be rejected.
- The Registration fees of Rs.25/- should be paid by online mode only.
- The candidates will have to appear for tests and viva-voce at their own expense.
Last date for submission of an application:- 06-01-2022 (5:00 P. M)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Mumbai Govt Jobs||Click to View|