Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, Mumbai Refinery, Mahul, Mumbai has released the notiifcation for the recruitment of Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 20-07-2021.
|Post Name and Stipend||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.25000 per month
|42||First Class Engineering Degree (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/ institute (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice|
Rs.18000 per month
|45||First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/Recognized Indian University (Relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only).|
Age Limit:- 18 – 27 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates have to enrol in the National Web Portal through the Official Link.
- After enrollment, candidates have to apply to Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Mumbai Refinery.
Selection Procedure:- Examination and Interview
Place of Posting:- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Canvassing/ Pressuring through any source will disqualify the candidature.
Last date for enrolling in NATS portal:- 21-09-2021
Last date for apply Online:- 24-09-2021
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
Official Source – Official Website