Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Graduate Apprentices. Interested candidates can apply before 15-09-2023.
|Chemical Engineering||42||Engineering Degree (Full-Time Course) in the respective discipline from a recognized university/ institute.|
|Computer Science and Engineering||10|
|Electrical Engineering/ Electricals and Electronics Engineering||11|
|Safety Engineering/ Safety and Fire Engineering||11|
|Instrumentation Engineering/ Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||09|
Age Limit:- Between 18 – 27 years
Stipend:- Rs.25000/- per month
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only through the Online Mode.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting/ Interview and Medical Examination
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 15-09-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt. Jobs||Click to View|