Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Technician Apprentices. Interested candidates can apply before 31-10-2023.
|Chemical Engineering||32||First Class Diploma in Engineering (full-time course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/ recognized Indian University (relaxed to 50% marks for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates and relaxation applicable for reserved posts only)|
|Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering||03|
|Instrumentation Engineering/ Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||05|
Age Limit:- Between 18 – 27 years candidates can apply
Stipend:- Rs.18,000/- per month
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only through the Online Mode.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Interview
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 31-10-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt. Jobs||Click to View|