Northern Railway has released the notification of the recruitment for Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 over Northern Railway. Eligible candidates can apply from 11-12-2023 to 11-01-2024 (23:59 hrs).
|(i) The candidate must have passed the SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in the aggregate, from a recognized Board and
(ii) Must have passed ITI in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT recognized by the Government of India.
Age Limit:- The candidate must have attained the minimum age of 15 years and the age should not exceed 24 years
Stipend:- As per rules applicable
Application Fee:- Rs.100/- and The payment will have to be made online through the payment gateway as a part of the online application process.SC/ ST/ PwBD and Women Candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Link given below from 11-12-2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Scrutiny of Applications/ Screening, Merit and Medical
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- No application fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Date of Online Application Submission:- 11-12-2023 to 11-01-2024 (23:59 hrs)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Railway Govt. Jobs
|Click to View