Bombay High Court has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of District Judges. Eligible candidates can apply online before 23-01-2024 (4:30 P.M.).
|Post Name & Pay Scale
Rs.1,44,840 – 1,94,660/- Per Month
|(i) Candidate must hold a holder of Degree in Law.
(ii) Candidate must be practicing as an Advocate in the High Court of Bombay or Courts subordinate thereto for not less than seven years on the date of publication of Advertisement and while computing the period for practicing as an Advocate, the period during which he/she has held the post of Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate or Judicial Officer shall be included OR
A candidate must be working or must have worked as a Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate for not less than 7 years in the post or posts on the date of publication of the Advertisement, and while computing the period of 7 years, the period during which the candidate has practiced as an Advocate shall be included.
Age Limit:- Between 35 – 48 years. Upper-age relaxation will be given to reserved categories.
Application Fee:- The candidate is required to pay Registration fees of Rs.500/- for the candidates belonging to communities recognized as backward by the Government and Rs.1,000/- in the case of others through an online payment gateway facility, only,
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the filled online application and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Examination, Written Examination, and Interview
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- No Application fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 23-01-2024 (4:30 P.M.)
Official Source – Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Law and Judicial Govt. Jobs
|Click to View