State Bank of India (SBI), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in the Clerical Cadre. Interested candidates can apply before 27-09-2022.
|Ahmedabad||357||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.11.2022. Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30.11.2022.|
|Maharashtra/ Mumbai Metro||747|
Age Limit:- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years
Pay Scale:- Starting Basic Pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
Application Fee:- Rs 750/- for General/ OBC/ EWS and SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM/DESM are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s Official website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form and pay application fees.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last date of Submission:- 27-09-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Govt. Banking Jobs||Click to View|