State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification of the recruitment for the engagement of retired officers/staff of SBI & erstwhile Associates Banks of SBI (e-ABs) for the posts of Business Correspondent Facilitator. Interested candidates can apply before 31-03-2023.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Business Correspondent Facilitator
Financial Inclusion (FI) Department
|868||(i) No specific educational qualifications are required Since the applicants are retired officers of SBI, e-ABs & Other PSBs.
(ii) The retired personnel should have sufficient work experience and overall professional competence in the relevant area.
(iii) The retired personnel should possess the special skill/ aptitude/ quality, as per the requirement for the post
Age Limit:- The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting/ Interview and Merit
- Candidature may be immediately canceled on account of Canvassing.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing in the Interview process.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Submission:- 31-03-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Bank Govt. Jobs||Click to View|