Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway (RRC CR) has released the notification for the recruitment of Sports Persons under Sports Quota for the year 2021-22. Eligible candidates can apply before 27-12-2021 (17:00 hrs).
|Level – 5/4 (7th CPC)||03||Graduation in any faculty from a recognized University.|
|Level – 3/2 (7th CPC)||18||Passed 12th or its equivalent examination|
Passed Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship
Passed Matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT.
Age Limit:- The minimum and maximum age limits for sports quota posts are 18 years and 25 years respectively.
|All Other Categories||Rs.500|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Minorities and EBC||Rs.250|
The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Place of Posting:- Selected candidates will be posted anywhere on Central Railway.
Selection Procedure:- All eligible candidates will be called for trial and after trial, only the FIT candidates shall be assessed for the next stage of recruitment.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the selection trials.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
Closing Date and Time for Online Application:- 27-12-2021 (17:00 hrs).
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Railway Recruitment||Click to View|
|Maharashtra Govt Jobs||Click to View|