Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway (RRC CR) has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentices in the designated trades at Workshop/ Unit. Eligible candidates can apply before 16-02-2022.
|Name of Trades||Vacancies|
|Programming & Systems Administration Assistant||12|
|Laboratory Assistant (CP)||05|
|Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance||63|
|Computer Operator and Prog Assistant||20|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||11|
|Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance||2|
|Sheet Metal Worker||22|
Age Limit:- 15 – 24 years
Stipend:- As Per Apprenticeship Rules
Educational Qualification:- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.100 by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan etc.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to keep a printout of their Online application for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List and Document Verification
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- No daily allowance/ conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates.
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 16-02-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Railway Recruitment||Click to View|