NHPC Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of apprentices in Tanakpur Power Station. Eligible candidates can apply before 07-12-2021.
|Trade/ Discipline||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Electrician||08||Candidates applying for the apprentices in Tanakpur Power Station should have passed ITI with NCVT/ SCVT|
|IT and ESM||04|
Age Limit:- Minimum 14 years
How to Apply:-
- The candidate should register themselves on the Apprenticeship portal
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to Register.
- The candidate has to take a printout of the application along with self-attested copies of all certificates should be sent to Deputy General Manager (Human Resources) NHPC Ltd. Tanakpur Power Station, P.O. NHPC Campus Banbasa, District – Champawat (Uttarakhand) Pin – 262310 through Speed Post/ Register Post/ Personally on or before 07-12-2021.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Interview
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Applicant must have passed 10th class under 10+2 education system or its equivalent.
Last date for submission of application:- 07-12-2021
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|PSU Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Uttarakhand Govt Jobs||Click to View|