NHPC Limited has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Apprentices in various trades. Eligible candidates can apply before 20-12-2023.
|Category of Apprentices
|(i) The applicant should have passed the Degree/ Diploma examination from any recognized institution as per the ibid Act.
(ii) The Applicant who will be completing 3 years 3 months after having passed the qualifying Degree/ Diploma as of 01-01-2024 and who has acquired prior training/ experience for more than one year are not eligible to apply under this notification.
(iii) The candidates who have acquired prior training/experience for more than one year and the candidates who have absconded previous apprenticeship training are not eligible to apply under this Notification
|(i) The applicant should have passed 10th Class under the 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
(ii) The applicant should have passed the ITI examination from the recognized institution in the respective trade as per the Apprentice Act.
(iii) The candidates who have acquired prior training/ experience for more than one year and the candidates who have absconded from previous apprenticeship training are not eligible to apply under this Notification.
Age Limit:- The applicant should have completed a minimum age of 14 years as of 01-01-2024.
Stipend:- The stipend will be paid as per the Apprenticeship Act and/ or Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India, New Delhi, as amended from time to time.
How to Apply:-
- Degree and diploma holder candidates can click here and ITI Candidates can click here to register themselves.
- The application form in the prescribed format neatly typed in double space on A4 size paper duly filled should be sent to the Group Senior Manager (HR), Loktak Power Station, NHPC Ltd., Komkeirap, Distt: Churachandpur, Manipur, PIN – 795124 before closing of office hours on 20-12-2023 (05:00 PM) through India Post/ Courier or e-mail
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Interview
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected
Last Date for Online Submission of Application:- 20-12-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|PSU Govt. Jobs
|Click to View