Cantonment Board Ambala has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer Grade-I and Hindi Typist posts on the Office of Defence Estates Organisation. Eligible candidates can apply before 15-01-2022 up to 17:00 hrs.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Hindi Translator|
Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP-Rs.4200
|07||(i) Master Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/ English as a compulsory/ elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level.|
Master Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/ English with Hindi/ English medium and English/ Hindi as a compulsory/ elective subject or either as a compulsory/ elective subject at degree level.
Master Degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/ English with Hindi/ English medium and English/ Hindi as a compulsory/ elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level.
Bachelor Degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as a compulsory/ elective subject or either of the two as the medium of examination and other as a compulsory/ elective subject plus recognized diploma/ certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English And Vice Versa in Central/ State Govt of India undertaking.
|Sub Divisional Officer Grade-II|
Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP-Rs.2400
|89||(i) Matriculation from a recognized board.|
(ii) Diploma or certificate of a registered or recognized institute in surveying or Draftsmanship (Civil) of not less than two years.
Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP-Rs.1900
|01||(i) Matriculation from a recognized board.|
(ii) Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in typewriting in Hindi.
(i) Junior Hindi Translator – 18 – 30 years
(ii) Sub Divisional Officer Grade-I and Hindi Typist – 18 – 27 years
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.200 through demand draft in favour of Principal, Directorate Defence Estates Southern Command Pune payable at Union Bank of India, Headquarter Southern Command Branch, Pune-01.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can download the application form through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Application in prescribed proforma and sent to Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra) – 411040.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test and Skill Test
Place of Posting:- The candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in India.
- No Interview will be conducted.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- No TA/ DA shall be paid for appearing in the test.
- Written Test and Skill Test shall be held at Pune/ Delhi (NIDEM)/ Barrackpore Cantt (Kolkata).
- Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman and EWS are exempted from the application fee.
Last Date for receipt of the application form:- 15-01-2022 up to 17:00 hrs
Last date for Far Flung Areas:- 29-01-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Haryana Govt Jobs||Click to View|