National Health Mission Haryana (NHM) has released the notification for the recruitment of Mid-Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers (MLHPs-cum-CHOs) on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply before 06-04-2022 (5:00 pm).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Mid-Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officer|
|787||1. BAMS or B.Sc. Nursing / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Holders, who have completed their Six Months MidLevel Health Provider’s Bridge Course Programme on Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (BPCCHN) from IGNOU or any University/ Institution assigned by the State.|
2. B.Sc Nursing/ Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Graduates, who have completed their Degree with Mid-Level Health Providers’ (MLHPs) Course integrated with B.Sc. Nursing/ Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing curriculum; in compliance with the Circular/ Notifications (2019) issued by Indian National Nursing Council (New Delhi).
3. BAMS or B.Sc. Nursing/ Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Holders.
Age Limit:- The minimum and maximum age limits for the post of Mid-Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers are 18 years and 42 years respectively.
|Visually Impaired or Physically Challenged candidate belonging to General Category who suffer from not less than 40% disability||Rs.50|
|All Reserve Categories||Rs.50|
The application fee is required to be deposited online only.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- After successful submission of the online application form along with the requisite fee, Candidates should take out a print of the online filled Application Form.
Selection Procedure:- Counselling and Document Verification
- No TA/ DA will be paid.
- Hindi/ Sanskrit language up to Matriculation level.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- The fee is non-refundable or non-reimbursable in all circumstances.
Last date for Application Submission:- 06-04-2022 (5:00 pm)
Date, Time & Venue (For OMR Based Exam):- 24 April 2022 At Chandigarh/ Panchkula (10:30 am to 12:30 pm)
Date, Time & Venue (For Document Verification & Counseling and Signing of for Surety Bond):- 02 to 17 May 2022 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm) at NHM SHQ Panchkula
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Haryana Govt Jobs||Click to View|