Punjab and Haryana High Court have released the notification for the recruitment of Sr. Scale Stenographer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 15-01-2022 (11:59 P.M).
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Sr. Scale Stenographer||35||The minimum qualification for the post is the degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and has proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spreadsheets).|
Age Limit:- 21 – 30 years
Pay Scale:- The salary, pay, and allowances of the selected candidates will be governed as per the latest applicable rules and instructions issued by the Government of Punjab and adopted by the High Court.
(i) The applicants who have got SC/ST/BC certificate issued by the States of Punjab, Haryana, and UT Chandigarh and are also domiciled/ permanent residents of States of Punjab, Haryana, and UT Chandigarh shall have to pay an application fee of Rs.250/-.
(ii) The applicants belonging to Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disability (PH) categories shall have to pay Rs.250/-.
(iii) All General Category/other applicants shall have to pay an application fee of Rs.500/-.
(iv) Candidates have to pay application fees through Card, Internet Banking, and UPI facilities.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Word Processing Test and Spread Sheet Test
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- The examination can be conducted anywhere in the State of Punjab, Haryana and U.T. Chandigarh as per the availability of the Examination Centres.
Last date/time to apply online:- 15-01-2022 (11:59 P.M).
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Chandigarh Govt Jobs||Click to View|