Chhattisgarh Police has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Constables in various districts. Eligible candidates can apply from 20-10-2023 to 30-11-2023 (11:59 P.M).
|Post Name||Vacancies||Eligibility Criteria|
|Constable||5967||(i) Must have passed 10th class or higher secondary or equivalent examination under the 10+2 system from a school/ college located in Chhattisgarh/ Madhya Pradesh state. (Only Scheduled Tribe candidates will be eligible even if they have passed 8th class). All categories of candidates belonging to Naxal-affected families and families living in relief camps in Naxal-affected areas and who have passed 5th class will also be eligible.|
(ii) For the post of constable (driver), it is necessary to have a license to drive heavy vehicles
(iii) For constable (trade), it is necessary to have proficiency in the relevant trade.
Age Limit:- Between 18 – 28 years as of 1st January 2023
Pay Scale:- Rs.19500/- per month (Pay Matrix Level 04)
Application Fee:- Application fee according to categories is given below:-
|General Category / Other Backward Class||Rs.200/-|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||Rs.125/-|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through the Official Link from 20-10-2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Document Verification, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Written Examination
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Date for Online Application Submission:- 20-10-2023 to 30-11-2023 (11:59 P.M)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Police Govt. Jobs||Click to View|