High Court of Punjab and Haryana has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Clerk. Interested candidates can apply before 27-08-2022 (11:59 PM).
|The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed the matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subjects and must have proficiency in the operation of Computers.
Age Limit:- 18 – 37 years
Pay Scale:- As per the latest rules and instructions issued by the Government of Punjab duly adopted for the Subordinate Courts of Punjab from time to time.
Application Fee:- Application fees according to categories are given below in detail:-
|SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab
|PHC of Punjab
How to Apply:-
- Applications must be submitted in the online mode only on the Official Website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination/Computer-Based Test
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- No Application fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants for appearing in the exam and checking original testimonials/ interactions.
Last date of Submission:- 27-08-2022 (11:59 PM)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Law and Judicial Govt. Jobs
|Click to View