Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway (RRC NR) has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentices at various Divisions/ Units/ Workshops. Eligible candidates can apply before 20-10-2021.
|Name of Trade||Number of Vacancies|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||13|
|Forger and Heat Treater||03|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||283|
|Material Handling Equipment Mechanic-cum-Operator||05|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||53|
|Refrigeration and Air conditioning||132|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||04|
Educational Qualification:- The candidate must have passed SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board and must have passed ITI in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT recognized by the Government of India.
Age Limit:- 15 – 24 years
Period of Training and Stipend:- As per Rules applicable
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.100 through online mode.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Screening and Scrutiny
Place of Training:- Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Punjab, and Haryana
- There will be no written test of the viva.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
- No TA/ DA/ Accommodation will be given for appearing in the process.
- Canvassing in any form of misbehavior or misconduct will lead to summary rejection and cancellation of candidature.
Date and Time of Closing of Online Application:- 20-10-2021 (12:00 Hrs)
Expected Date of Display of Merit:- 09-11-2021
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
Official Source – Official Website