National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC Limited) has released the notification to fill up the post of Junior Officer Trainee in various disciplines to be deployed in its various Projects i.e. BIOM Kirandul Complex, BIOM Bacheli Complex, DIOM Donimalai Complex, and DMP, Panna. Eligible candidates can apply online before 27-02-2022 (12:00 PM).
|Mining||32||1. Three years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with Foreman’s Certificate of Competency to open cast metalliferous mine OR Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with 2nd Class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency to open cast metalliferous mine.|
2. Minimum Five years post qualification experience in the relevant field (in case of Diploma Holders).
|Mechanical||33||1. Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute OR Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with 2nd Class Mines Manager Certificate of Competency to open cast metalliferous mine.|
2. Minimum Five years post qualification experience in maintenance, repairs & operation of Heavy Earth Moving Equipment like Diesel and Electrical Shovel, Dumpers, Dozers, Drills and Plant Machinery (in case of Diploma Holders)
|Electrical||14||1. Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with Electrical Supervisory Certificate (Mining) of Competency OR Degree in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.|
2. Minimum Five years post qualification experience in carrying out repairs, overhauling, and maintenance of HT/ LT Systems/ Installation, HT/ LT Machinery, equipment and gadgets inside/ outside plants, building including overhead and underground transmission lines, cables, transformers, circuit breakers, panels, switchboards, and their accessories and allied equipment (in case of Diploma Holders.).
|Civil||07||1. Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute OR Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.|
2. Minimum Five years post qualification experience in construction like industrial buildings, conveyor gallery structures, multi-storied RCC Buildings, townships including public utilities like water supply, roads, drainage systems, etc. Having working knowledge in drafting software will be an added advantage (In the case of Diploma Holder).
|G & QC||07||(i) M.Sc/ M.Sc (Tech)/ M.Tech in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Exploration Geology from a recognized University/ Institute.|
(ii) One year Post qualification experience in Geological mapping, Sampling in Mining or related industry.
|Survey||01||(i) Three years Diploma in Mining (Or) Diploma in Mines & Mine Surveying with Mine Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency under MMR.|
(ii) Five years Post qualification experience in open cast Metal Mines as Surveyor using survey instruments like Digital levels, Theodolites, Total Stations, DGPS, etc.
Upper Age Limit:- 32 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.37000-130000 per month
- An amount of Rs.250/– (Rupees five hundred only) is to be paid by all the candidates as an application fee which is non-refundable.
- The payment can be made by using UPI/ credit card/ online net banking through SBI-Collect using Internet Banking integrated with an online application.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen categories and Departmental Candidates of NMDC Ltd. applying for the post will be exempted from paying the Application Fee.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates can keep the printout of the Registration form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Online Test (CBT), Supervisory Skill Test, and Document Verification
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Applications will be considered in online mode only.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 27-02-2022 (12:00 PM).
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Apply here|
|PSU Govt Jobs||Click to View|