Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts on a contract basis for deployment in the office of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS), Bilaspur. Eligible candidates can apply before 28-06-2022 (Extended Date – 07-07-2022).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|18||1. 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.|
2. Skill test norms on computer Typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi. (Time allowed 10 minutes)
|01||1. B.Sc. Degree or equivalent from a recognized University AND/ OR|
2. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Library Science from a recognized University or Institute.
|05||1. 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University OR|
2. Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University with 5 years service (regular or Adhoc) as Stenographer in Govt. organization/ Institution.
3. Skill Test Norms:- (Only on Computers) (a). Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 WPM
(b) Transcription: 50 mts (English) and 65 mts (Hindi)
|03||1. Matriculation from a recognized Board/ University|
2. Experience in Store Keeping/ Public Relations or Estate Management for not less than one year OR
A certificate or formal training in Store Keeping/ Materials Management/ Public Relations/ Housekeeping.
|08||Master’s Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Statistics.|
|02||Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/ Institute.|
|J.E. (AC & R)|
|01||Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus specialized course in refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Polytechnic/ Institute.|
|Junior Hindi Translator|
|01||Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/ English with English/ Hindi as a main subject at the Degree level OR|
Master’s Degree of a recognized University in any subject with Hindi as a medium of instruction and examination with English as a compulsory subject at Degree level OR
Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects or either of the two as a medium of examination and other as the main subject plus recognized diploma/ certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or 2 years experience of translation works from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/ State Govt. Offices, including Govt. of India Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies.
|02||1. Graduate from a recognized University.|
2. Diploma in yoga from a recognized Institution by the Government.
3. Ten years experience of in teaching and training of yoga in a recognized Institution.
|03||1. Master’s Degree in social work from a recognized University/ Institution.|
2. Experience in the line with a welfare or Health agency, preferably dealing with medical/ public health service
|03||1. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/ Board.|
2. Should be a registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
|03||B.E./ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Engineering)/ MCA from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|01||1. Inter (Science)|
2. Degree in Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy
|02||1. M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition) from a recognized University/ Institution.|
2. 2 years Experience in the line/ preferably in a large teaching Hospital
|10||1. 12th class pass, preferable in science or equivalent from a recognized board/ university &|
2. Certificate in medical records from a recognized institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months of training course.
|Dental Technician (Mechanic)|
|04||1. Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.|
2. Diploma/ Certificate from a recognised Institution in Dental Hygiene; or Dental Mechanic; or Maxillo-facial prosthesis and Orthodentic appliances.
3. Registered as Dental Hygienist/ Dental Mechanic with Dental Council.
|Jr. Audiologist & Speech Therapist|
|02||1. B.Sc. Degree in Speech and Hearing from a recognized Institution/ University.|
2. Registered with the rehabilitation council of India (RCI)
|02||Matriculation From a Recognized Board/ University.|
|01||M.Sc. (Statistics)/ MA (Stat)/ Maths/ Economics/ Sociology) with Statistic as a paper.|
|12||B.Sc. in O.T. Technology or equivalent qualification thereof.|
|01||B.Sc. in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|06||B.Sc (H) in Radiography or B.Sc Radiography 3-year course from a recognized University/ Institution.|
|23||Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university/ institution with two years of relevant experience in a laboratory attached to a hospital having a minimum of 100 beds.|
|02||B. Sc. In Radiotherapy Technology (03 Year Course) or equivalent from a recognized university of Institute approved by AERB with 02 years experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established centre. OR|
Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology (02 Year Course) or equivalent from a recognized Institute approved by AERB with 03 years experience in operating Radiotherapy equipment in an established centre.
|02||1. B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University|
2. Certificate in Perfusion Technology (awarded by a recognized Institution/ Association/ Authority (such as the Association of Thoracic and Cardio-Vascular Surgeons of India) after training in a Centre with at least, one year of Experience in Clinical Perfusion.
|02||B.Sc. (H) in Radiography or B.Sc Radiography 3-year course from a recognized University/ Institution. AND|
Minimum two years working experience in Cath Lab of a recognized Medical College.
|03||Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/ Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized university/institution with two years of relevant experience in a laboratory attached to a hospital having minimum 100 beds. AND|
One year of experience in Haemodialysis in a recognized hospital. The hemodialysis unit should have at least 05 beds.
Application Fee:- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:-
|General/ OBC/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women||Rs.750|
|SC/ ST/ EWS/ PH||Rs.450|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can go through the official link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to register online.
- Candidates have to take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Test/ Interview
- Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ written exam/ interview/ joining the duty on selection.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are already working in the same/similar department.
Last date for submission of application forms:- 28-06-2022 (Extended Date – 07-07-2022)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt Jobs||Click to View|