State Bank of India (SBI), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Probationary Officers (POs). Interested candidates can apply from 07-09-2023 to 27-09-2023.
|2000||(i) Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
(ii) Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31-12-2023.
(iii) Candidates having an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2023.
(iv) Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant, etc. would also be eligible.
Age Limit:- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years
Pay Scale:- Starting Basic Pay is Rs.41,960/-
Application Fee:- Rs.750/- for General/ OBC/ EWS and SC/ ST/ PwBD are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the Bank’s Official website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form and pay application fees.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination/ Psychometric Test/ Interview & Group Exercises
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 27-09-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Banking Govt. Jobs||Click to View|