State Bank of India (SBI), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Probationary Officers (POs). Interested candidates can apply before 12-10-2022.
|Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.11.2022. Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 30.12.2022.
Age Limit:- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years
Pay Scale:- Starting Basic Pay is Rs.41,960/-
Application Fee:- Rs 750/- for General/ OBC/ EWS and SC/ ST/ PwBD are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s Official website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form and pay application fees.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination/ Psychometric Test
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last date of Submission:- 12-10-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Banking Govt. Jobs
|Click to View