Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of House Masters. Eligible candidates can apply before 05-06-2023.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|House Master||18||(i) A bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, or Agriculture in at least the Second Class of a recognized University; And|
(ii) A degree in Education from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification; AND
(iii) Have not less than five years of teaching and or administrative experience in an educational institution.
Age Limit:- Upper age limit is 45 years
Pay Scale:- Level S-15 Rs.41,800 to Rs.1,32,300/- plus admissible allowances as per rules.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.799/- for Unreserved Categories and Rs.449/- for Backward Classes/ Economically Weaker Sections/ Orphans/ Handicapped candidates
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only on the Official website given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Examination
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- No application fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidature may be immediately canceled on account of Canvassing.
- Applications received after the scheduled date and time for submission of application will be rejected.
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 05-06-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|