Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of the various posts of Group B. Eligible candidates can apply before 01-09-2023.
|Post Name and Department||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Cell Officer|
General Administration Department
|42||(i) Degree of Statutory University or any other similar qualification declared by the Government.|
(ii) Graduates who need work experience in Internship Kia Workshops should have fulfilled this condition by the prescribed deadline for accepting applications for the main examination.
(iii) Candidate who holds knowledge of the Marathi language is required.
|Assistant Room Officer||07|
|State Tax Inspector|
|Sub Inspector of Police|
|Secondary Registrar/ Stamp Inspector|
Revenue and Forest Department
Age Limit:- Between 21 – 38 years
Pay Scale:- Candidates will get Rs.38,600 – 1,22,800/- plus dearness allowance and other allowances payable as per rules.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.544/- for Unreserved Categories and Rs.34/- for Backward Classes/ Economically Weaker Sections/ Orphans/ Handicapped Candidates.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only on the Official website given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form and pay fees online.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Main Examination, Physical Test for Sub Inspector, and Interview
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 01-09-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|