Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Professors. Eligible candidates can apply before 09-11-2023.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Professors||32||(i) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in appendix II.|
(ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in a University/ College as Assistant Professor Associate Professor/ Professor, and/ or research experience at an equivalent level at the University/ National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates.
Age Limit: Between 22 to 50 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/- (Level 14)
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.719/- for Unreserved Categories and Rs.449/- for Backward Classes/ Economically Weaker Sections/ Orphans/ Handicapped candidates.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only on the Official website given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Screening Test and Interview
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- No application fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidature may be immediately canceled on account of Canvassing.
- Applications received after the scheduled date and time for submission of application will be rejected.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 09-11-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|