Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) has released the notification for the recruitment of Engineer Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 17-12-2022.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer |
Rs. 49210 – 119315/-
|339||(i) Mechanical Stream: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Production Industrial Engineering/ Thermal Engineering/ Mechanical & Automation Engineering.|
(ii) Electrical Stream: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electrical Instrumentation of Control Engineering / Power System and High Voltage Engineering/ Power Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering/ Electrical & Power Engineering.
(iii) Instrumentation Stream: Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation of Control Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering/ Electronics and Power Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized University.
(iv) For Departmental Candidate: The employee shall have 05-year of service experience in the Technical Cadre in the Company.
|Junior Engineer |
Rs.37340 – 103375/-
|322||(i) Mechanical Stream: Diploma in Mechanical.|
(ii) Electrical Stream: Diploma in Electrical/ Power Engineering/ Electrical and Power Engineering and Technology.
(iii) Instrumentation Stream: Diploma in Instrumentation Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized University.
(iv) For Departmental Candidate: The employee shall have 05-year service experience in Technical Cadre in the Company.
Age Limit:- Up to 38 years. The upper age limit for departmental candidates is 57 years.
- Assistant Engineer:- Candidates belonging to the open category are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 800/- whereas reserved category candidates are required to pay Rs.600.
- Junior Engineer:- Candidates belonging to the open category are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- whereas reserved category candidates are required to pay Rs.300.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible Candidates are required to apply only Online by clicking on the link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form and pay fees.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting/ Online Exam and Document Verification
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- No application fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last date of Submission:- 17-12-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Maharashtra Govt. Jobs||Click to View|