Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Apprentice Trainees for a period of one year. Interested candidates can apply before 23-08-2023.
|Graduation in the respective branch of Engineering.
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer (E&TC
|Graduate in respective stream
|Graduate in Pharmacy
|Bachelor of Business Administration
|Diploma in Respective Branch of Engineering
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer (E&TC)
|Diploma in Medical Lab technology
|Diploma in Hotel Management
|Diploma in Nursing
|ITI Completed Apprentice
|Completed ITI in Fitter Trade
|Tool and Die Maker
|Completed ITI in Tool and Die Maker Trade
|Completed ITI in Turner Trade
|Completed ITI in Machinist Trade
|Completed ITI in Carpenter Trade
|Completed ITI Machinist in (Grinder) Trade
|Completed ITI in Electrician Trade
|Completed ITI in Draughtsman (Mechanical) Trade
|Completed ITI in Electronic MechanicTrade
|Completed ITI in Painter (General) Trade
|Sheet Metal Worker
|Completed ITI in Sheet Metal Worker Trade
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
|Completed ITI in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Trade
|Completed ITI in COPA Trade
|Welder (Gas and Electric)
|Completed ITI in Welder (Gas and Electric) Trade
|Completed ITI in Stenographer Trade
|Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning Mechanic
|Completed ITI in Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning Mechanic Trade
Stipend:- Stipends for the above-mentioned posts are given below in detail:-
|Rs.9,000/- per Month
|Diploma and ITI Apprentices
|Rs.8,000/- per Month
How to Apply:-
- Interested and eligible candidates who meet the notified criteria should apply online.
- Graduate/ Diploma holder candidates who wish to apply can click here and ITI holders can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Document Verification/ Shortlisting and Medical
- Candidates are advised to check their emails regularly
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Submission:- 23-08-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Graduate/ Diploma holder Candidates Apply Online
|Click to Apply
|ITI Holder Candidates Apply Online
|Click to Apply