All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Nagpur, has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Senior Residents. Interested candidates can apply before 11-09-2023.
|(i) A postgraduate Medical Degree in a respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
(ii) DMC/ DDC/ MCI/ DCI State Registration is mandatory before joining if selected.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 45 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.67,700/- (Level 11, Cell No. 01 As per 7th CPC) plus usual allowances including NPA
Application Fee:- Application fee for the General/ OBC/ EWS category is Rs.500/- and for SC/ST category Rs.250/- is required. Application fee for the PwD category is exempted
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates must submit their applications through the Google form link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the online application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test and Interview
- Relaxation in age will be as per GOI rules.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Submission:- 11-09-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Medical Govt. Jobs
|Click to View