State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification of the recruitment for the post of Manager (Credit Analyst). Interested candidates can apply before 12-12-2022.
|55||(i) Graduate (any discipline) from Government recognized University or Institution|
(ii) (Full time) MBA (Finance) / PGDBA / PGDBM / MMS (Finance) / CA / CFA / ICWA
(iii) Post Qualification Experience of Minimum 3 years in Corporate / SME Credit as an executive in a Supervisory / Management role in a Schedule Commercial Bank / Associate or Subsidiary of a Scheduled Commercial Bank OR in a Public sector or listed financial institution company. Experience in high-value credit is a must/ mandatory and should be in the appraisal/ assessment of Credit proposals of medium/ large Corporates
Age Limit:- Between 25 to 35 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.63,840 – 78,230/-
Application Fee:- Rs.750/- for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates (Nil for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Interview and Merit
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidature may be immediately canceled on account of Canvassing.
- The hard copy of the application & other documents is not to be sent to this office.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last date of Submission:- 12-12-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Banking Govt. Jobs||Click to View|