State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Circle Based Officer in the state of Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Tamil Nadu, and Rajasthan. Eligible candidates can apply before 29-12-2021.
Age Limit:- 21 – 30 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.36000 – 63840 per month
Qualification and Experience:-
(i) Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
(ii) Minimum 2 years experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as of 01.12.2021 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs.750|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
Candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using a debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Online Written Examination, Screening, and Interview
Place of Posting:- Selected candidates will be posted in the Circle/ State against whose vacancy they are selected.
- Fee/ charges once paid will not be refunded.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- The original documents should be produced for verification on the date of the interview.
Last date for Online Application and Fee Submission:- 29-12-2021
Download Call Letter for Online Test:- 12-01-2022 (Tentative)
The month of Online Test:- January 2022 (Tentative)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Bank Govt Jobs||Click to View|