Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted). Eligible candidates can apply before 10-07-2022 (23:59 hrs).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Essential Qualification|
|Junior Court Assistant|
Rs. 63068/- per month
|210||(i) Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University|
(ii) Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
(iii) Knowledge of Computer operation
Age Limit:- 18 – 30 years
Application Fee:- Candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable Application/ Test fee of Rs. 500/- for General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PH/ Freedom Fighter candidates plus bank charges through online mode only.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates are advised to get a printout of the filled-up application form for their records.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test, Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Speed Test on Computer, Descriptive Test and Interview
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to change.
Last date for Application Submission:- 10-07-2022 (23:59 hrs)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Law and Judicial Jobs||Click to View|