Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), has released the notification of the recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Banks. Interested candidates can apply before 21-08-2023.
|Bank of India||224||(i) A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
(ii) The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
|Central Bank of India||2000|
|Punjab National Bank||200|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||125|
|UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, BOB, Bank of Maharashtra, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank||N/ R|
Age Limit:- 20 to 30 years. 5 years of relaxation for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD, 5 years for Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) and 5 years for Persons affected by 1984 riots.
Application Fee:- Rs.175/- for SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates and Rs.850/- for all others.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria can apply through the Official Website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Online Preliminary and Main Examination, and Interview
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidature may be immediately canceled on account of Canvassing.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last date of Submission:- 21-08-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Banking Govt. Jobs||Click to View|