Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. has released the notification of recruitment for the Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961. Interested candidates can apply from 15-06-2022 to 30-06-2022.
|Position||Technical Qualifications||Educational Qualification|
|Trade Apprentices||(i) ITI candidates having a National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training)/ SCVT (State Council of Vocational Training) from Government/Affiliated Institutes in the following Trades: Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater, Refrigeration/AC, Draughtsman Mechanical, COPA/PASAA.|
(ii) Candidates must have passed ITI in the years 2019, 2020, and 2021.
(iii) Candidate should possess Pass Certificate as on date of application. (iv) Candidates with the status “Appearing” or “Result Awaited” shall not be considered eligible to apply.
(v) Candidates with pending Back Papers or whose Supplementary Exam results are awaited will also be not considered eligible.
|(i) Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Draughtsman Mechanic – High School (Science and Maths) in (10+2) system or equivalent|
(ii) Electronics Mechanic, Refrigeration and AC, Instrument Mechanic, Electroplater, Welder- High School in (10+2) System or equivalent
(iii) COPA/PASAA- possessing National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
(iv) Candidates pursuing apprentice training or having completed apprentice training will not be eligible to apply.
Age Limit:- Candidates should not be above 27 years as of 30/06/2022 (relaxation of 5 years in age for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, and 10 years for Disabled candidates in the respective category is admissible)
Stipend:- Stipend will be payable to Trade (ITI) Apprentices as per the Apprentices Act 1961.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Students of COE Courses are not eligible to apply
- Candidature may be immediately canceled on account of Canvassing.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Dates of Application Submission:- 15-06-2022 (09:00 AM) to 30-06-2022.
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt. Jobs||Click to View|